Giesser Messer Collection
This is a very nice "value" set of knives from Germany. They have the cool "food service" look but with a bit of style and flair. The handles have a slightly-soft texture which gives them a good grip if your hands get wet.
- Best edge-holding guaranteed by high quality Chrome-Molybdenum Stainless Steel.
- Long lasting and reduced wear of the blade due to modern vacuum hardening technology: hardness 56 HRC Rockwell.
- High performance and easy re-sharpening of the edge.
- Non-slip, non-porous, sterilisable handles.
- Handle shape ensures user comfort regardless of the type of use.
Essential set contains one each of the 7.75 Chef, Utility & Paring knives.
A "Glamour Shot" of the Utility Knife