FOUR STAR Collection
FOUR STAR®, the masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort is the top selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS worldwide.
The knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula German steel that has been perfected over 283 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s FRIODUR®, ice-hardening technique, the result is a harder, sharper blade that will NOT STAIN or chip and remains sharp longer.
Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel using ZWILLING’s SIGMAFORGE® process. The result is an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
The bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes FOUR STAR® knives comfortable to use for long periods of time.
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- German special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from a single piece of exclusive NO-STAIN steel.
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened, starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience.
- Precision-honed and laser controlled edge to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle - 15º per side (Santoku - 10º)
Essential Set contains one each: 8-inch Chef’s, 6-inch Utility and 3-inch Paring Knife
3-inch Paring Knife
5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
6-inch Utility Knife
7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife
10-inch Chef’s Knife