Professional "S" Collection
PROFESSIONAL “S” knives are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. A single piece of solid steel, seamless manufacturing and the three rivet design with full tang, deliver optimum balance and safe handling.
The knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula German steel that has been perfected over 283 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s FRIODUR®, ice-hardening technique, the result is a harder, sharper blade that will NOT STAIN or chip and remains sharp longer.
Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel using ZWILLING’s SIGMAFORGE® process. The result is an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
The bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard.
Professional chefs worldwide trust the quality and tradition of this riveted knife series.
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- German special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from a single piece of exclusive NO-STAIN steel.
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened, starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience.
- Precision-honed and laser controlled edge to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polymer handles perfectly bonded to the full tang. Traditional three rivet design.
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle - 15º per side (Santoku - 10º)
3-inch Paring Knife
5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
6-inch Utility Knife
7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife
10-inch Chef’s Knife